Inside Sales Representative
Boston, Massachusetts, USA — OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.
Create light to improve life
Your new responsibilities
- Build relationships to promote sales growth of accounts through outbound contacts; establishes working relationships with end-users and buyers in order to secure opportunities.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with multiple departments; identifies key players at customers’ organization; understands and meets customers’ needs.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Probes and identifies sales opportunities that are not readily apparent; offers solutions.
- Is empowered to coordinate efforts with other departments to ensure the satisfaction of and bolster the relationship with their accounts.
- Understands the account management process; develops strategies and implements plans to grow profitable sales; presents plans to company management as required.
- Develops new business through researching and understanding the industry/customer’s market. Proper campaigns by vertical will be crucial.
- Attends product/vendor/systems meetings and training to stay up to date on new product lines and current systems.
- Utilizes available resources to cross reference products to meet customer order requirements.
- Maintains accurate records and the files necessary for proper management of customers via Salesforce.com
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Some travel may be required
What we look for
- 2+ years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional.
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com.
- Experience in developing demand generation campaigns to include the development of call scripts and success metrics.
- Demonstrated people skills by building key relationships with potential customers.
- The ISR experience should be specific to pursuing the sale of a technology-oriented product or service in a business-to-business setting.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Territory management, and sales planning experience is a plus
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
- sending an e-mail to HRServices@osram.com
- inform us regarding the nature of your request and
- provide your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this email. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
|Experience level:||Early Professional (1-3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Shift:||Fixed working hours|
Our employer awards
Apply now and bring your career forward in a position that challenges you professionally and offers many extras.
You can find this job ad online at http://jobs.osram.com/en/inside-sales-representative-10006288-en-13/