Austin, Texas, USA — OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.
Create light to improve life
The Digital business unit bundles OSRAM's businesses that benefit most from the ongoing digitalization process. These range from electronic components and lighting systems to hardware and software for lighting management. Digital also includes entertainment applications covering stage, studio, and film set lighting.
Your new responsibilities
- billing, accounts receivable monitoring,
- end of month closing,
- financial report preparation,
- calculation and preparation of commission payments,
- control over expense account processing,
- prepares and analyzes monthly cost reports,
- has budgetary and people management responsibilities
- Executes consolidation, analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements.
- Plans, prepares and consolidates balance sheet and PandL statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
- Prepares reports for unit or corporate management.
- Analyses and evaluates assets and liabilities.
- May also analyzes tax obligations and recommends measures to optimize tax payments.
- Contributes with analyses relevant for annual financial report.
- May maintain operational bank contacts.
- Contributes in corporate finance activities.
- Completes projects concerning improvements of financial processes.
- Cooperates with vendors and clients in reconciling the account status.
- Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Accounting plus minimum 5 years relevant experience,
- or Masters degree in Business/Accounting plus minimum 3 years relevant experience required.
- Incumbents may have 8-15 years relevant experience.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
- sending an e-mail to HRServices@osram.com
- inform us regarding the nature of your request and
- provide your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this email. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
|Experience level:||Professional (> 3 Years)|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
|Shift:||Fixed working hours|
Our employer awards
Apply now and bring your career forward in a position that challenges you professionally and offers many extras.
You can find this job ad online at http://jobs.osram.com/en/cost-accountant-10005812-en-172/